The cool thing of the company google is that they give their employees 20% innovation time. This means that many cool ideas also have the 'frame' of development within the company.
I already used the Google Agenda, but have now also found the google RSS-reader. You can use it similar as your iGoogle account, but the main advantages of using the reader above the iGoogle are:
- that you can see, how many articles are unread
- you can see more articles than the iGoogle's maximum of 9
- you not only get the headlines, but also the first lines of the texts, or the pictures
Want to try it out for yourself?
- Login on your iGoogle account.
- In the top of the screen you find navigation buttons to different Google features.
- There you can find "Reader" (or when its not in there, click on the "more" button)
- Add your feeds with the "Abonnement toevoegen" button
- And start following your favorite pages